Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life in the fast lane ... at the DMV?

Hello, welcome to my stories about the Department of Motor Vehicles and the experiences I've had there.
I'd say a common thread of this blog is going to be how much easier things can be if you just make sure you're prepared before you actually go to the DMV office. I've spent my fair share of time waiting in lines and being turned off by rude and stubborn DMV clerks and I see everyone else getting the same bad treatment. So, the last few times I've decided to go ahead and made an internet search or two in order to find a better solution to being stuck in line all the time. Most of the time I find the actual state run DMV portals to be worse than useless for the average driver. You can't get the type of answer you want quickly and the design and layout are outdated. Recently I've run across the website DMV.com (see: http://www.dmv.com) and I must say things have gotten much easier.

For me it's my way to do things right the first time. It saves me time, it saves me money and it saves me a ton of grief. You know people with less stress live longer and live better too IMHO. Since that's true people should definitely try using DMV (see: http://www.dmv.com) guides like DMV.com since they simplify everything for you.

Driving a car and keeping it on the road is so much easier when you don't have to deal with the headaches and stresses of waiting in lines just to pay the huge fees the state is charging you. At least make the fact that they are robbing you blind a little easier to handle, no need to rub it in. Taking a look at a DMV (visit: http://www.dmv.com) site is so easy.

the much dreaded DMV by Thomas Powers

Anyway, this is what I'm going to be dealing with in a bunch of my future posts so be sure to participate and tell your stories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment